Idyllic Rural Lifestyle Holding in the High Country at Gingkin
Property ID 1687291
If peace and quiet is what you are after, then this property is your opportunity to move to the country.
Small acres with a mix of tall eucalyptus trees, cleared area for livestock, a comfortable home, seclusion and all mod cons.
- Elevation of 1,219 metres above sea level - enjoy the crisp mornings and occasional snowfalls
- 14 acres mostly gently undulating land with established trees at the front
- Two bedroom timber clad home, power connected
- Bathroom with shower recess, wc and washing machine
- Lounge room with wood heating
- Two bedroom timber clad home, power connected and gas outlets, reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Satellite cable tv and internet available
- Ample water with two bores and rainwater tanks
- Separate large shed, one area for workshop and one for entertaining
- Quiet and peaceful, on a quiet road that only gets local traffic
- 10 kms from World Heritage Jenolan Caves
- Borders Gurnang State Forest with plenty of wildlife including deer, goats, pigs and kangaroos
- You will find plenty do in the area with mushroom picking in the forest, hunting, 4WD driving, trout fishing, mountain biking, fossicking, bushwalking and hiking.
Situated about 20 minutes' drive from Oberon on a predominately sealed road, a well set up weekender ready to enjoy.