Lifestyle and Income = Perfect Package
Property ID 1664121
'Bunna Bunoo' is the ultimate tree change. A well established olive grove with 3800 trees, neatly growing on a beautiful bend on the renowned Paterson River in one of the Hunter region's prettiest little valleys.
The grove makes the most out of the 56 acres, set up with a well equipped processing shed and quaint country style shopfront that is popular with tourists and regular bus groups.
A well-set farm style homestead with wide verandahs and sweeping views across the paddocks to the nearby hills make this property an ideal lifestyle experience for the whole family.
Nestled between the thriving villages of Vacy and Gresford, the produce from Bunna Bunoo is highly regarded by both the local community and further afield.
The region is growing in popularity as a producer of fine olive products and at Bunna Bunoo all the hard work establishing the crop has already been done. It's a great chance to buy into a family dream that has plenty of potential, plus great views and lifestyle to boot!
Award winning business and recently awarded runner-up for Rural Producers & Manufacturing & Industry and also inducted into the Hall of Fame in the Dungog District Chamber of Commerce 2017 Business awards
* 56.4 acres approximately
* Olive Groves 3800 trees, 2 oil varieties and 3 table varieties
* 1 Klm Paterson River frontage
* 40 meg irrigation
* Processing shed, 3 bays, workshop, storage area
* Tasting Room/Shop attached to guest accommodation with ensuite, kitchenette and disabled toilet
* Master bedroom with ensuite
* Main bathroom with spa and shower
* Laundry with 3rd toilet
* Country kitchen with dishwasher
* Spacious living/family room
* Formal lounge
* Zoned ducted air conditioning and combustion fire
* Office/5th bedroom
* Covered entertaining area
* Country orchard in house paddock.
* Steel cattle yards with crush and loading race.
* 3 dams
Once in a lifetime opportunity to have the ultimate tree change. You will never look back.
INSPECTIONS STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY! Please contact Dee Braithwaite to book an inspection today 0458 206 063.
Expressions of Interest close Friday 30th June at 5pm.