Rural Mixed Farming Property for Auction
Will be Sold at or Before Auction
Property ID 1675137Located 20 minutes from the center of Beaudesert in the Scenic Rim and just 70 minutes from the Gold Coast, this property presents an excellent opportunity to buy an extremely tidy 130 acre property. All the hard work has been done.
Featuring an abundance of water and fertile soils with black soil creek flats and rolling pastures ideal for cattle grazing. Dual frontage to the permanent Cainbable Creek with 10ha irrigation licence, bore water and 8 dams will ensure your water requirements for any level of production are met.
- 52.52 ha (130 Acres) Lifestyle farming land
- Quality fencing (predominately split post & 4 barb)
- Easy function steel cattle yards, covered race, head-bale & loading ramp
- Creek frontage to Cainbable Creek with irrigation licence
- Areas of improved pastures, fertile creek flats to rolling grazing country with large pockets of shade trees
- Average annual rainfall of approximately 970mm
- 20 minutes to Beaudesert township with school bus stop at the gate
- 70 minutes to Gold Coast and Brisbane
- Almost 1km of double frontage to permanent Cainbable Creek
- 10ha irrigation licence
- Spring fed gully, bore water and 8 dams
- 2 x 24,000L rain tanks
- Extensive water grid connecting creek, sheds, cattle yards, 6 of the 8 dams, small irrigated vineyard and bore
- large high-roof, concrete floor clear-span workshop, 3-phase power, with cold room
- 240m2 steel hay shed with power
- Steel cattle yards with light and power for up to 90 head, bale, concrete race and ramp
- 9 paddocks, holding yard and internal lanes
- All underground mains electricity to main shed, vineyard, cattle yards, creek and dams for pump.
- Solid base graded roadways and lanes
- As new (2011 build) 2-3 bedroom, 2 bathroom steel framed, low set home of hebel construction on a fully fenced house block. This dwelling is independent from the rest of the property (previously rented for $300 per week).
- Very comfortable 2 bedroom living quarters located in one of the huge sheds, fully self-contained with fireplace & air conditioning
- D.A is also in place with house plans for a principle dwelling with multiple potential home sites.
A detailed Information Memorandum is available on request. Please contact exclusive listing agent Ed Dalton to arrange your private inspection at this stunning property.
Please note: This property is being sold by public auction and without a price - therefore a price guide cannot be provided.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
5 Charbray Place Tyalgum NSW 2484 AUS
1449 Tyalgum Road Tyalgum NSW 2484 AUS