Property ID 1676807
Approx 60km North of Rockhampton City neighbouring well known Lake Learmonth'
320.75HA (800 Acres) approx.
Lot 11 RP888195 All Freehold
Almost 0.7km frontage to Fitzroy River. Mostly well-draining sandy loams running to red forest soils and a percentage of decomposed granite.
There is an excellent stand of Callide Rhodes on the sandy loams and good mix of sub-tropical legumes and native grass on the balance.
- 5 Bedroom Colonial Home with numerous outbuildings including fully self-contained workers cottage
- 60ft x 45ft Machinery Shed with 1t gantry
- 50ft x 20ft Workshop and storage shed
- Car shed
- 5 dams, windmill pumping to 6,000gal tank on stand, supplies garden and toilet
- 0.7km Frontage to Fitzroy River
- 3 x 5,000gal Rainwater tanks and 1 x 10,000gal poly tank
Yards & Fencing
Timber stockyards, loading ramp and head bail.
5 Paddocks, boundary in good condition, mostly 4 barb
100 Acre Centre Pivot with hydraulic drive and towable
8 PVC underground main
250mm Centrifugal pump driven by 40HP Perkins Diesel
600ML Water Allocation
Wattlebank is a versatile property with excellent infrastructure and large irrigation allocation. It has historically produced quality Callide Rhodes pasture seed and hay with the ability to fatten or breed.
Only a small area is affected by flooding in major flood events.
Price: $1.95 Million including comprehensive list of Plant & Machinery.