Condamine River Irrigation and Grazing. After 94 Years, it's Time to Sell
Property ID 1653989
Kurrowah is a once in a lifetime opportunity and one not to be missed. Properties that have been held this tightly over four generations rarely come to the market. Ideally situated to enter a multitude of ventures don't miss out on this one as it is not likely be offered again any time soon.
• 516.1 ha,1275.3 acres
• 1 free hold title
• 100+ acres of flood irrigation including channels and drains, fully levelled.
• 330 acres approximately of dry land farming
• 2 licenced irrigation bores with a nominal allocation of 227 ML
• 350 ML Approximately overland flow dam
• Large steel and timber cattle yards with loading ramp and crush
• 3 bed quarters, 3 bed cottage recently renovated
• 5 bed, office, formal and informal lounge and dining, country styled kitchen, air conditioning, 2 wood heaters make up the homestead
• Unrivalled aspect
• Large lagoon
• Over 5.5 km of Condamine river frontage.
• Weekly bin run, twice weekly mail service, school bus nearby.
• 50 minutes to the new Brisbane West Wellcamp Airport
• 25 minutes to Millmerran 30 Minutes to Pittsworth and 1 hour to Toowoomba
• Excellent access to local livestock saleyards, feedlots and abattoirs
Auction at Fitzy's Tapestry Function Room
153 Margaret Street, Toowoomba
30th May 2017 - Auction commences at 6.00pm
Registration starts at 5.30pm
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.