Rural Livestock Property for Auction
Camelot : a Rural Property That Offers Scale, Location and Diversity
Property ID 1665242• Total area 6,126 ha* (15,137ac*): 4,672ha* (11,546ac*) in 9 freehold titles + 1,454ha* (3,593ac*) leasehold.
• 47 kilometres Monto, 49 kilometres Eidsvold, City of Bundaberg 155 kilometres.
• Rich Burnett River alluvial flats, sweet ironbark forest. 440* acres of softwood scrub.
• Large tracks of the alluvial loams along river and creek flats suited for cropping.
• Pastures of buffel, panics, legumes, sabi, rhodes, creeping blue, blue and black spear.
• Permanent water in river and creeks. 10 open dams. Seasonal swamps and billabongs.
• 15 main paddocks plus holding paddocks. 3 sets of yards strategically positioned.
• Lowset brick veneer homestead on an elevated ridge with picturesque views.
• Comprehensive list of sheds, quarters and stables at the homestead.
• Owners consistently carry equivalent to 1,500 head 2 year old dry cattle.
The pending retirement of the owners offer an opportunity to acquire a sizable breeding and fattening property in a safe rainfall district.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.