The House! The Acreage! The Location!
Property ID 1422943
Located at one of Toowoomba's most sought after addresses, this immaculate home on 18 acres offers an eclectic mix of old and new blending seamlessly to create a timeless masterpiece.
One of a kind, the attention to detail in this four bedroom, two bathroom delight is second to none. A huge country style kitchen tying seamlessly in with the large open plan dining and living area as well as a second lounge area create the feeling that this beautiful Queenslander is the perfect family home.
Great potential for a home business, with a second entry point well away from the homestead, the two can easily be kept separate. Also a large fully self-contained 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom quarters allows accommodation for a working man or alternatively an ideal retreat for a teenager or grandparent.
An extensive 18 acres allows the successful purchaser plenty of room for horses or livestock. With 2 bores and a dam, water is never an issue.
This is a unique opportunity to own a piece of paradise, the best of both worlds where country meets city. Don't hesitate to inspect this property, as you might miss out!
• 6m x 6m shed with attached 6m x6m carport, with power
• 6m x 6.2m shed with concrete slab
• 11.63 x 11.6m shed, which includes granny flat
• Granny flat is separately powered & has its own water supply
• 2 bores, 1 equipped with an electric submersible
• A large tree house and play equipment
• 5 minutes to Highfields Shopping Centre
• 15 minutes to Toowoomba CBD