Property ID 1661705
This immaculately presented 125 acre* property is the perfect entry level farm or place to ease down from a larger holding. The charming period home has been completely renovated both inside and out.
• Spacious kitchen with breakfast bar flows through to the dining and one of the living areas; complimented by a lovely bay window.
• Second cosy living area with combustion heater
• 3 generous size bedrooms, 1 with BIR's
• Master bedroom has direct access to the main bathroom
• Office or 4th bedroom
• Large shower room and second toilet adjacent to laundry
• 45,000 litres* rain water storage
• Single stand wool shed with steel sheep yards.
• 5 bay machinery shed with 2 lockable bays, concrete floor and power, 3 open fronted bays
• Bore with submersible pump and 22,500 litre*storage reticulated to troughs
• Excellent fencing, 6 main paddocks
• Lane way for stock movement
• School bus available
It's not often that I can say that a property on acreage has been renovated both inside and out! There is little to do here other than move in and make it your own!